To the people freaking out because they think Arthur is going to die in the Merlin finale, I would like to point out that in the original legends:
- Merlin was old enough to be Arthur’s grandfather.
- Magic was never outlawed in Camelot.
- Nimueh was Merlin’s student and lover.
- Arthur wasn’t raised as royalty, but Guinevere was.
- Morgana was Arthur’s half-sister on his mother’s side, not his father’s.
- Lancelot and Guinevere had an affair after she married Arthur, not before.
- Mordred was Arthur’s illegitimate son.
This series has taken enormous liberties with the legend since day one. I don’t think it’s completely out of the question that Arthur will survive, especially considering how much they’ve played up the idea that he and Merlin are destined to unite the five kingdoms and all that.
So what did I miss in the last forty days? Tell me about the flame wars, the shipping, the memes that were born and died!
ok but what if like. werewolves transform under the full moon but theres just this one and by day hes a big tough guy and then when he transforms hes a tiny dog. just fucking. just fucking turns into the tiniest, fluffiest dog
imagine that howling at the moon
Truly a ferocious predator.
And lastly: (He’s the pack leader obviously)
the big wolves are his younger sisters
oh my fucking god it got better
no bc god supports everything amen